Improving the elf

Go down

Improving the elf

Post  Lizzy on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 am

I'm with gary as the elf probably is unpopular because they need to steal racials - while drows get a choice to steal or gain them by time. I'd try to improve it by one of the three:
- lower the cd for the elf's stealing skill (as gary suggested: 15s, maybe 20 or 25 could do too)
- add a timetick (like the drows have)
- change their stealing skill from 1 power to 2 (the cd should stay at 30 then)

Each of the 3 would mean they get their powers faster.

Lizzy

Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

elfin for racials

Post  cyberwolf on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:24 pm

elfin have auto racials they do get racials with time as elfin do not have a skill to take racials
Healing1-l is a(n) HEALING skill for level 1 Elfin Champion.
Target: SCAN HEALING with a range of 10m that has a cooldown of 0secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 10 Initial Health
Cost: 10Energy

Meditate1-l is a(n) HEALING skill for level 1 Elfin Champion.
Target: SELF HEALING with a range of 0m that has a cooldown of 10secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 5 Initial Health
Cost: 10Energy

Prowess1 is a(n) SUPPORT skill for level 1 Elfin Champion.
Target: SELF ARMING that lasts 60secs and has a cooldown of 60secs.
Effect on target: (5 Arm)
Cost: 1Racials

Center-l is a(n) SUPPORT skill for level 2 Elfin Champion.
Target: SELF BUFFING with a range of 0m that has a cooldown of 60secs.
Effect on target: +LVL (3 Buff)
Cost: 25Energy

Healing2 is a(n) HEALING skill for level 2 Elfin Champion.
Target: SCAN HEALING with a range of 20m that has a cooldown of 30secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 40 Initial Health
Cost: 20Energy

Root2-1 is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 2 Elfin Champion.
Target: SCAN STUN with a range of 10m that lasts 8secs and has a cooldown of 30secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 20 Initial Health
Cost: 5Energy

Deathvine1 is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 3 Elfin Champion.
Target: DIRECT DAMAGE_OVER_TIME with a range of 10m that lasts 120secs and has a cooldown of 15secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 5 Initial Health 5Energy over time
Cost: 5Energy

Center-ll is a(n) SUPPORT skill for level 4 Elfin Champion.
Target: SELF BUFFING that lasts 0secs and has a cooldown of 60secs.
Effect on target: +LVL (4 Buff)
Cost: 25Energy

Deathvine2-I is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 4 Elfin Champion.
Target: DIRECT DAMAGE_OVER_TIME with a range of 5m that lasts 180secs and has a cooldown of 60secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 10 Initial Health 10Health over time 10Energy overtime
Cost: 10Energy

Mist is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 4 Elfin Champion.
Target: AREA STUN with a range of 5m that lasts 10secs and has a cooldown of 30secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 15 Initial Health
Cost: 30Energy

Center-lll is a(n) SUPPORT skill for level 5 Elfin Champion.
Target: SELF BUFFING that has a cooldown of 60secs.
Effect on target: +LVL (20 Buff)
Cost: 25Energy

Deathvine2-IV is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 5 Elfin Champion.
Target: DIRECT DAMAGE_OVER_TIME with a range of 5m that lasts 180secs and has a cooldown of 30secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 20 Initial Health 20Energy overtime
Cost: 20Energy

Wunderlust3-I is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 5 Elfin Champion.
Target: DIRECT WEAK with a range of 5m that lasts 30secs and has a cooldown of 30secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 20 Initial Health 20Initial Energy
Cost: 5Energy

Center-IV is a(n) SUPPORT skill for level 9 Elfin Champion.
Target: SELF BUFFING that lasts 60secs and has a cooldown of 60secs.
Effect on target: +LVL (25 Buff)
Cost: 20Energy

Wunderlust3-IV is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 9 Elfin Champion.
Target: DIRECT STUN with a range of 10m that lasts 10secs and has a cooldown of 30secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 35 Initial Health 20Initial Energy
Cost: 15Energy

Meditate1-lV is a(n) HEALING skill for level 9 Elfin Champion.
Target: SELF HEALING that has a cooldown of 60secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 50 Initial Health
Cost: 50Energy

Enliven is a(n) SUPPORT skill for level 10 Elfin Champion.
Target: SELF REGEN_OVER_TIME that lasts 60secs and has a cooldown of 60secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 40 Initial Health 40Health over time
Cost: 3Racials

ELFIN get racials over time

cyberwolf

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Improving the elf

Post  Vitaly on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Lizzy wrote:I'm with gary as the elf probably is unpopular because they need to steal racials - while drows get a choice to steal or gain them by time. I'd try to improve it by one of the three:
- lower the cd for the elf's stealing skill (as gary suggested: 15s, maybe 20 or 25 could do too)
- add a timetick (like the drows have)
- change their stealing skill from 1 power to 2 (the cd should stay at 30 then)

Each of the 3 would mean they get their powers faster.

I'm sorry but I didn't see gary suggest this. he saud "human,elf-give 10 arm and 15 sec stun for dps"

Cyberwolf says in skills sheet that elfs get racials over time. do they or dont they?

I dont see how we can have a constructive discussion if admins does not even know what skills each race/class have

Vitaly

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Improving the elf

Post  cyberwolf on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

yes they do get racials with time as i am elf atm

Vitaly wrote:
Lizzy wrote:I'm with gary as the elf probably is unpopular because they need to steal racials - while drows get a choice to steal or gain them by time. I'd try to improve it by one of the three:
- lower the cd for the elf's stealing skill (as gary suggested: 15s, maybe 20 or 25 could do too)
- add a timetick (like the drows have)
- change their stealing skill from 1 power to 2 (the cd should stay at 30 then)

Each of the 3 would mean they get their powers faster.

I'm sorry but I didn't see gary suggest this. he saud "human,elf-give 10 arm and 15 sec stun for dps"

Cyberwolf says in skills sheet that elfs get racials over time. do they or dont they?

I dont see how we can have a constructive discussion if admins does not even know what skills each race/class have

cyberwolf

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

elf gaining racial by time

Post  Lizzy on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 am

Yes people, you're right. The elf gets racial by time, not stealing skill. gary suggested to make his racial arm stronger and the dps buff longer.

That would certainly help the dps, but all 3 classes are unpopular. I still think he's about right. Maybe we should just make the elf's racial self arm AND racial self buff stronger - it's a 5 arm (8 arm for the Shaman) and a 7 buff at the moment. We could maybe make it a 10 arm and a 15 buff. Still think the cooldowns on those should be shorter or the duration longer because those cooldowns take the greatest advantage away from the elf - that is they could be self buffed AND self armed at the same time, ideal race to fight alone then.

Still happy for more input. Smile

Lizzy

Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Improving the elf

Post  Vitaly on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Lizzy wrote:Yes people, you're right. The elf gets racial by time, not stealing skill. gary suggested to make his racial arm stronger and the dps buff longer.

That would certainly help the dps, but all 3 classes are unpopular. I still think he's about right. Maybe we should just make the elf's racial self arm AND racial self buff stronger - it's a 5 arm (8 arm for the Shaman) and a 7 buff at the moment. We could maybe make it a 10 arm and a 15 buff. Still think the cooldowns on those should be shorter or the duration longer because those cooldowns take the greatest advantage away from the elf - that is they could be self buffed AND self armed at the same time, ideal race to fight alone then.

Still happy for more input. Smile

Just make sure the ARMs dont make it a super-race by testing its result against others BUFs. You dont want it invincible just a little more protected.

Vitaly

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Improving the elf

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum