angel spam remedy - 2nd thoughts

Go down

angel spam remedy - 2nd thoughts

Post  Lizzy on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 am

I perfectly agree that the Forgive-Agony-spam has to be stopped.

But I would prefer a solution which didn't weaken the whole race because only the Purifier is in any way popular. Protector and Divine aren't. And as for the Protector, having ANOTHER support cooldown on his racial skill too will render him almost totally useless. Tanks have long support cooldowns on their arms already.

So how about a cooldown on Agony? Or about reducing the amount of health it is taking?

Lizzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: angel spam remedy - 2nd thoughts

Post  Vitaly on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Lizzy wrote:I perfectly agree that the Forgive-Agony-spam has to be stopped.

But I would prefer a solution which didn't weaken the whole race because only the Purifier is in any way popular. Protector and Divine aren't. And as for the Protector, having ANOTHER support cooldown on his racial skill too will render him almost totally useless. Tanks have long support cooldowns on their arms already.

So how about a cooldown on Agony? Or about reducing the amount of health it is taking?

Both seem logical. Also, check the Divine or Protector.. I forget which one, I think Divine that is actually taking Energy with the Agony instead of Health.

Vitaly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yes

Post  cyberwolf on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Vitaly wrote:
Lizzy wrote:I perfectly agree that the Forgive-Agony-spam has to be stopped.

Both seem logical. Also, check the Divine or Protector.. I forget which one, I think Divine that is actually taking Energy with the Agony instead of Health.

and its divine have as well no cd in bouth ways

divine
Agony is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 1 Angel Divine.
Target: AREA STUN with a range of 15m that lasts 5secs and has a cooldown of 0secs.
Effect on target: +LVL 30 Initial Health
Cost: 3Racials
Forgive is a(n) SUPPORT skill for level 1 Angel Divine.
Target: SCAN BUFFING with a range of 20m that lasts 120secs and has a cooldown of 0secs.
Effect on target: 7 +lvl Buff
Cost: 10Energy adds 1Racial

puriffier
Agony is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 1 Angel Purifier.
Target: AREA STUN with a range of 15m that lasts 5secs and has a cooldown of 0secs.
Forgive is a(n) SUPPORT skill for level 1 Angel Prurifier.
Target: SCAN BUFFING with a range of 20m that lasts 120secs and has a cooldown of 0secs.

protector
Agony is a(n) OFFENSE skill for level 1 Angel Protector.

Forgive is a(n) SUPPORT skill for level 1 Angel Protector.

this is only race dont have cd and its explored as long one have a CD in one of way its better or can reduce rnge of same angony dunno but i would go for CD

cyberwolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: angel spam remedy - 2nd thoughts

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum